Nov 10, 2009

JB catering

I am not Malay food fans because MOST Malay food is very heavy flavored, spicy, wayyyyyyy too colorful and just.... too oily… sorry… T_T
Those tasteless foods for most ppl actually suit my tastes best. [Ok, I exaggerate a little bit about this part, but u know what I mean la… haiyo]

So one particular special day, [last friday actually] 1 of my colleague don’t know why die die wanted to treat us a lunch with budget RM 400 some more… [Coz she earns some money from company share or something like that, that’s why, but I still have no idea why she wanted to treat la… coz if I earn something, I would keep quite and put it in the bank to grow some interest… =.=”]

As a typical kiam siap ppl like me, ofcoz I joined, coz FREE LUNCH ok!! Means I can save about RM 3.50 – RM 5.00 that day… Kidding la, coz she really wanted to treat and felt sad if anyone of us absent… [that’s what I really don’t understand actually… =.=”]

It’s a Malay buffet restaurant; I’ve been to Japanese buffet, hotel buffet, Chinese steamboat buffet, xyz buffet, abc buffet, but not Malay food buffet… =.=”

JB catering
Location:
Don’t know some where at Johor… =________=”

Just name 1 Malay food, you can find it there.. curry, rojak, mee rebus, roti jala, kuih muih, agar agar, nasi arab, nasi lemak, nasi putih, dont know what kambing/lembu, kacang porridge and etc...
it's quite cheap and only cost RM 12 per pax. so, if you are a huge fans of Malay food, you can come here, coz according to my fellow colleagues who apparently are Malay, they went back again on the same night and the next day with their husband, kids and cat...


Our food... and the colorful drinks... =.="

This is not taken from toilet bowl, but my cup... =_____="

This is where u can see 1 Malaysia! Don't know what they are doing there with screaming, hugging, laughing, saying bye bye to each other for 1 hour but still standing there 1 hour later... =.="


My department colleague... I am not going to tell you which one is my India clerk... lalalala... it's P N C ok!!! but I can tell you the one in the left is the kindest colleague of all to treat us that meal and the one with tudung is my Malay clerk.. wtf...


me... stuffing rojak into my mouth.. haha..
I feel there is a need to blog this out because of the kind colleague of mine… Thank you for treating me, hope u happy and healthy always… =_____=", if I have money in the future like win from TOTO or something like that, I am sure I will treat u back… hehehe...

20 comments:

manglish said...

aiyooooo so like me...i always go for free lunch one hhahaa...not nice nvm as long as it is free lar...hahahahhaa......

Tekkaus said...

I don't mind as long as it is spicy! LOL :D

ladyviral said...

Wow free lunch... I also want!

I barely get free lunch.. everytime also expensive lunch T.T~

Today eat also RM6.50 liao :( Boohoohoo!

[SK] said...

aiyoh, only RM12 for a buffet?? here in KL, a normal meal also can cost more than that.. but people got heart to invite, must go to give face mah right??

aiyoh, you no need to introduce the kindest colleague and the malay colleague, i also know who that indian colleague is lah.. can compare the previous photo you posted mah..

so did you finally like malay food a bit after the buffet?? or you even hate it more?? hahaha.. i don't like the way the cook vege, all soft soft and soak deep in the gravy..

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Dolly Fuyooo Kiam Siap! Hahahaha...so good lah your friend want to treat you free lunch.

I like Malay food. But have to control myself on taking oily and curry food. HEhehe

mNhL said...

I've never eat Malay food buffet as well. But I like malay food especially rendang and asam pedas. Yummy!

~dolly~ said...

manglish: wah.. u really kiam siap like me wor… hahaha.. ya.. as long as it’s free.. nice or not nice doesn’t matter.. ho ho ho… but if nice than better la.. ho ho.. the buffet not bad leh.. hehehehe…

Tekkaus: wah.. later “lao sai”…

ladyviral: kekekeke.. come here la… wah.. KL really expensive.. in Johor, still can find RM 2.50 – RM 3.50 meal…

[SK]: aiyo.. yaloh.. RM 12 only.. hehehehe… KL apa pun expensive, what to do… hehehe.. yayaya!! Ppl invite must give face one!! I always give face to ppl one especially free one.. hahaha..

Walao.. u so geng chao… like that also remember?!!!! =.=”

The buffet not bad leh… once a while having Malay food is very nice! But cannot eat everyday, and I don’t like Malay food now coz I am having Malay food almost every meal from Uni until at company canteen now… Yucks to the max! hahaha.. I don't like the way they cook vege too!!!! Haih… boil with water put some oyster sauce is yummier than they don’t know do what until all the vege becomes yellowish and taste so weird… =.=”

Willie a.k.a Reptoz: yup! Me! Super kiam siap one, I tell u! hehehehe… yala.. must control leh.. not very healthy to consume too much oil.. XD

mNhL: kekeke.. then u should try out at JB catering loh… they got rendang and asam pedas.. kekeke… like I said, just name one malay food!!

Eric Lee said...

Eh eh eh eh....i saw that place before la....forgot where...UTM food worse la....they have 4 E's...Extra Oily, Extra Uncooked, Extra Heaty and Extra Boring....

btw...I stay in k10 now....not the side facing k9 though(damnit)

Paul said...

talking bout FREE, dolly like it vr much... =.="

reanaclaire said...

RM12 is very cheap..hor.. but may i ask, what is the bluish colour? really.. how to drink that? normally rose syrup are served.. but bluish?

kenwooi said...

i also very kiam sap wan..
im poor.. =(
and when got free food.. sure i go! =D

kenwooi.com

CH Voon said...

Your colleague win Toto?

Your India clerk is the middle woman right?

I hope you win the toto... can you invite me and treat me eat :) i want to save some money too :P

~dolly~ said...

Eric Lee: KP more leng lui la.. haiyo!! hahaha.. still 4E until now ar... means no improvement... Ewwwww.... talk about extra uncooked!! ewww... u remind me of "taugeh" there...

Paul: ^-^.. ya!! when u want to treat me go sing k ar?

Clare: the blue drink is Sarsi sirap... =.="

Kenwooi: got!! Jusco free taste section! haha

CHVoon: she earns from company share wor.. she said.. hahaha.. I don't buy TOTO, but ya.. i hope i can win too...

Ayie said...

so much food! making me so hungry!

Superman said...

nice to have free lunch. Hehe. The foods look nice. What is the drink that is blue colour one?

chrisau said...

where's the place?

Rose Belle said...

Well it was certainly very generous of your coworker to have thought of you guys and treated everyone to lunch. Not everyone would do that, they'd be quiet about it but you know, good things you do to others will come back to you. I love buffet food and what is those colorful drinks by the way? The only Malay restaurant I know of where I live is a fusion of Singaporean and Malay food but it sure is good! I love curry and anything like Thai and Indian food.

~dolly~ said...

Ayie: lunch time over already wor..

superman: Air sirap Sarsi... =.="

Chrisau: erm.. they said is opposite RTM wor..

RoseBelle: haha.. yup.. now really hard to find generous ppl already.. myself is already the kiam siap one. >.<

Pete said...

Wow, blue colored drink!

~dolly~ said...

yup.. geng chao leh..